* Use Access Code INSIDER after clicking button below.
Healthcare doesn’t have to look like this.
The benefits for Medici members are unprecedented — Here are just a few.
- Every member has a deeply resourceful concierge that can schedule doctor visits, chase down a medical record, or research a complex condition for you.
- Access to emergency doctors 24 hours a day.
- Assigned a remarkable primary care provider who can back up your doctor or be the quarterback for your entire health.
- Access to 900 of the world’s best specialists when things get really complicated.
- Access to over 10,000 labs, doctors and surgeons who are highly ranked and will never send you a balance bill.
Same Day Access to a Specialist.
Medici doctors can connect you to over 400 Specialists within a matter of hours.
While your friends will wait 30-90 days, sit in a waiting room, fill out paperwork, and tell their story from scratch.
Your Medici doctor visits the specialist within hours after meeting with you.
Over 33% of US adults have prediabetes, but only 11% realize it.
This puts a shocking amount of people at risk for diabetic issues including heart diseases and strokes.
Medical costs and lost work and wages for people with diagnosed diabetes total $327 billion annually. Over the last two decades the number of adults diagnosed with diabetes has doubled.
Medici’s Diabetes Prevention Program utilizes a collaborative care approach, bringing together a lifestyle physician, exercise specialist, diabetes educator, behavioral counselor, and health coach that specialize in supporting you in each step of treating and reversing prediabetes.
Spine + Muscle Specialists
The average employee loses 10 days per year due to musculoskeletal conditions – more than any other major health condition.
Over 50% of American adults report suffering from a musculoskeletal disease, significantly more than circulatory or respiratory conditions. 70% of employees who have missed time at work report having a musculoskeletal condition.
We deliver impeccable virtual first, clinical care that keeps people out of the hospital and avoids unnecessary surgeries by focusing on integrated partnerships and collaborative care. A custom, un-fragmented, evidence based approach reduces costs and improves outcomes. The result is reduced costs and healthier employees with a higher quality of life.
Our collaborative care model is led by the primary care physician (PCP) and a dedicated musculoskeletal care manager handpicked for your organization’s specific needs.